Menu

Morel

In Bar-sur-Seine, in the municipality of Les Riceys, stands the Domaine Morel, founded and still today managed by the Morel family, now in its 5th generation: Simon manages the vineyard, Pascal the production and Emilie the commercial part.
Les Riceys, village in the Aube famous for the production of rosé wines, is also known for being the only one to have three Controlled Designations of OriginChampagne AOCRosé des Ricey AOC and Coteaux Champenois AOC.

Domaine Morel has 8 hectares of owned vineyards with an average age of over 25 years, planted on slopes at an altitude of about 300 meters, all facing south / south-east. The unique clayey-limestone terroir produces Pinot Noir grapes with an incomparably fine aroma. 90% of the Morel vineyard is planted with Pinot Noir, while the remaining 10% is planted with Chardonnay.

The vineyard is managed according to a sustainable approach with practices that have allowed the Domaine Morel to obtain the HVE (Haute Valeur Environnementale) certification. The land is worked with responsible viticulture methods, preferring biological, mechanical and natural methods, with the aim of preserving the vineyard.

1 / 3
Filters
Results: 5
Sort by
Manufacturer
All Winery
Cuvèe
All cuvèe
Dosage
All dosages
Filters
Flash Sale
Offers
News
Star Selection
Vintage
1969
1971
1975
1976
1978
1979
1981
1982
1983
1985
1986
1988
1989
1990
1992
1993
1995
1996
1997
1998
1999
2000
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019
2020
1973
Organic
Organic agriculture
Biodynamic Agriculture
Size
Box whit 2 bottles of 75 cl
Box whit 3 bottles of 75 cl
Box whit 6 bottles of 75 cl
Quart 0,20 L
Bottle 0,75 L
Half Bottle 0,375 L
Jéroboam 3 L
Magnum 1,5 L
Gift Box
Box
Prestige Cage
Wooden Case
Price
€ 20 > € 40
€ 40 > € 80
€ 80 > € 150
> € 150
Côteaux Champenois
Rouge
Blanc
Rosé des Riceys
Rosé
Advanced search
Category Winery
Maisons
Vignerons
Winery Area
Montagne de Reims
Vallée de la Marne
Côte des Blancs
Sézannais and Vallée du Petit Morin
Côte des Bar
A.O.C. Champagne
Cru Classification
Premier Cru
Grand Cru
Particularity
100% Meunier
Clos
Cuvée de Prestige
Lieux-Dits
Long maturation
Rosé de Saignée
No Added Sulfurs
Special Club
Limited Edition
Multi Vintage
Rarity
Forgotten grape varieties
Brut Sans Année
Œil de Perdrix

Filters

Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)

Your experience matters!