What are cookies
Cookies are small alphanumeric text files that can be saved on the user's computer (or other Internet-enabled browsers, such as smartphones or tablets) when it visits Web sites.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and trace Users while navigating between the different pages of the Site and identifying those who make it back. Cookies facilitate user browsing and provide secure connections.
Cookies can be session sessions and permanent and their distinction can be made due to their persistence on the user's terminal. Those that automatically erase at the end of each navigation are called session cookies (for example, they can remember the goods and services entered by the user in the virtual cart). Conversely, they have a longer life, they talk about permanent cookies (for example, they can remember the user preferences set by the user).
Cookies used within the site
The Site uses both session and permanent cookies.
Purpose of using cookies
Cookies do not contain any information that may identify you personally (such as your name, last name, email addresses, phone numbers).
Information resulting from your navigation within the Site and collected through cookies may be used by Glugulp srl for the following purposes:
• allow the registered user to access the pages reserved to him. If you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to access all the contents of the reserved pages;
• enable the use of the virtual cart;
• analyze the use and performance of the Site, including emails, to provide a high quality experience to the User, quickly identify and resolve any problems that may arise. For example, cookies can analyze what are the most popular pages of the Site;
• allow the user to remember his preferences. For example, you can save the fatigue of typing user name and password to the User each time they access the Site;
• remember the interests of the User while browsing the Site, in order to recommend relevant content and to offer the most relevant and engaging advertising for the User;
• to allow the overall management of the Site.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies may be sent while using the Site. Vineco Srl is not responsible for cookies sent by third parties. The list of third party cookies is listed below.
How to block or delete cookies
Remember that blocking or deleting cookies has a negative impact on the performance and usability of the Site, limiting its functionality.
The first time you access the Site, you will see an overlay message that the User, through access to the Site, agrees to use the cookies. However, you can choose to disable and / or delete cookies at your terminal at any time through the browser configuration. You can change your choice at any time and free of charge through the options offered by the browser.
Most browsers allow the user to accept, block, and delete cookies. Eg:
• Internet Explorer under Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Sites
• Mozilla Firefox in the Tools> Options> Privacy section
• Safari in the Edit> Preferences> Privacy section
• Google Chrome in Settings> Show Advanced Settings ...> Privacy> Content Settings ...
• It works in the Preferences> Advanced> Cookies section
More information about cookies and their management can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you'd like to know more about deactivating behavioral advertising, we recommend that you visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.