Only 0 left!
ONLY 2 LEFT!
The purchase is limited to 3 products per customer
The Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs by Lallier is the fruit of 100% Chardonnay from two different territories, 60% from Aÿ, a Grand Cru village in Vallée de la Marne, and the remaining 40% from three different villages classified as Grand Cru in the renowned Côte des Blancs: Avize, Cramant and Oger. Fineness, delicacy and intensity for this Champagne Blanc de Blancs.
Maison Lallier was founded in Aÿ in 1906 thanks to the intuition of René Lallier. Already in 1936, Aÿ was one of the seventeen villages classified as "Grand Cru" in Champagne, a clear indication of the quality of the grapes growing on these famous hills. In 1996, René-James Lallier, the grandson of the founder, took the Maison in a new direction by carrying out important works of modernization of production facilities as well as renewing the cellars.
René-James, in his search for absolute quality, was helped by Francis Tribaut, who at the time worked as a consultant for some of the most prestigious names in the Champagne region. In 2004, as a result of their strong relationship of trust, when René-James Lallier decided to sell the Maison, he asked Francis Tribault if he was interested in buying it: he accepted, strongly convinced of the potential of the Maison. The years that followed showed the right direction and confirmed the reputation of excellence that Lallier Champagnes enjoy, year after year.
For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.
GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.
Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.
Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT
You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.
Only 0 left!
Only 2 left!
Only 3 left!
Only 0 left!