Menu

Lallier

Champagne Brut
Blanc de Blancs

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 59.00

Vat included

In Stock

The product has been added to your cart.
View Cart
1
Disgorging
03/2022
Dosage
Brut
Grapes
Chardonnay 100%
Winery area
A.O.C. Champagne
Cru
Grand Cru
Winery category
Maisons
Alcohol
12,5% Vol.
Product Code
LLBBXXB0
Description

Champagne Lallier
Blanc de Blancs

The Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs by Lallier is made from 100% Chardonnay sourced from four magnificent Grand Crus: Aÿ, Avize, Cramant and Oger in the Côtes des Blancs. This approach was pioneered in the late 1990s by James Lallier, at a time when Chardonnay was selected exclusively from the Côte des Blancs. Harvesting is perfectly synchronised to ensure that the grapes used for this Champagne Blanc de Blancs are fully ripe and at the peak of their maturity. Inspired by Lallier's sincere respect and exceptional understanding of terroir, this pure Chardonnay is grown on chalky hillside soils, allowing the vine roots to penetrate deeper, providing excellent drainage while maintaining sufficient moisture to nourish it. A tribute to the legendary Champagne terroir.

The blend is a mix of 70% grapes from a single harvest with the remaining 30% vin de resérve, followed by a minimum of 36 months maturing on its lees before reaching its final dosage.

The Champagne Blanc de Blancs by Lallier is light yellow in colour with emerald reflections. On the nose it has delicate floral notes of hawthorn, acacia, vine flower, with hints of hazelnut, praline and enveloping pastry flavours. On the palate it is guided by the characteristic purity and freshness of Chardonnay with tender generosity and delicate intensity from the Aÿ grapes. Taut and mineral, the finish reflects the chalky terroir. Fresh citrus persistence with notes of lemon and yuzu.
Winery

Champagne Lallier

Maison Lallier was founded in Aÿ in 1906 thanks to the intuition of René Lallier. Already in 1936, Aÿ was one of the seventeen villages classified as "Grand Cru" in Champagne, a clear indication of the quality of the grapes growing on these famous hills. In 1996, René-James Lallier, the grandson of the founder, took the Maison in a new direction by carrying out important works of modernization of production facilities as well as renewing the cellars.

René-James, in his search for absolute quality, was helped by Francis Tribaut, who at the time worked as a consultant for some of the most prestigious names in the Champagne region. In 2004, as a result of their strong relationship of trust, when René-James Lallier decided to sell the Maison, he asked Francis Tribault if he was interested in buying it: he accepted, strongly convinced of the potential of the Maison. The years that followed showed the right direction and confirmed the reputation of excellence that Lallier Champagnes enjoy, year after year.

Shipping and returns

For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.

GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.

Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.

Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT

You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.

MORE INFORMATIONS

Other manufacturer Champagne

How many?

1

Lallier

Champagne Brut
R.019

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 47.00
The product has been added to your cart.
Cart

Your experience matters!