Champagne Extra Brut
Blanc de Blancs

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 48.00

Vat included

In Stock

The product has been added to your cart.
View Cart
Extra Brut
Chardonnay 100%
Winery area
Côte des Blancs
Winery category
12,5% Vol.
Product Code

Champagne Diebolt-Vallois
Blanc de Blancs

The Champagne Blanc de Blancs by Diebolt-Vallois is the result of a blend of 100% Chardonnay from vineyards located around Epernay and Cuis (Côte de Blancs). Harvest base 2017 at 35% with the remaining 65% from the 2016 harvest, fermentation in temperature-controlled vats and at least 3 years of ageing on its lees before disgorging. Final dosage of just 3 g/l - making it an Extra Brut.

A lively and elegant Champagne Blanc de Blancs with a fine structure and brilliant acidity. To the nose it is striking in its elegance of white flowers, tropical fruits and green apple. To the palate it is pure yet creamy, with incisive apple and citrus flavours. The finish is floral, compelling and very long. Perfect as an aperitif or at the beginning of a meal.


Champagne Diebolt-Vallois

Jacques Diebolt is one of the best wine-growers in Côte des Blancs. The Maison covers a surface of 13 hectares, located in Cramant, Choully, Cuis and Mesnil sur Oger. Diebolt-Vallois Champagnes are the result of a united family: Jacques Diebolt Vallois and Nadia are helped by their two children, Isabelle and Arnaud, who are very active in the business. They are considered experts in the vinification of Chardonnay grapes.

Shipping and returns

For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.

GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.

Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.

Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT

You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.


Other manufacturer Champagne

Your experience matters!