Only 0 left!
The brothers Mignon, Florent and Julien will always remember 2019 as a special year because during this season they will see the birth of the first bottles of their "Aventure" in the world of wine: Les Freres Mignon. The brothers are descendants of a family historically linked to the world of wine, winemakers-owners of some beautiful plots in the most suitable villages of the Côte des Blancs.
The great-grandfather already produced wine from the vineyards that he himself cultivated until at a certain point the family decided to stop the production, limiting itself solely to the sale of the grapes. This until 2015, when Florent and Julien at the time 28 and 24 years old, decided to enter the scene as protagonists and went back to the production of their own Champagne.
Supported by the family and in particular by their father, they laid the foundations for the creation of a new company, managing to complete the work for the creation of the winery in just under a year, just in time for the completion of the 2016 harvest. Since these vineyards have been owned for several generations, most of the cultivated ones are obtained by mass selection.
Today the vineyard estate is divided as follows: 90% planted in Chardonnay in the villages of Avize, Cramant and Cuis, the remaining 10% mainly Pinot Noir in Cumières. Extreme sensitivity and attention are reserved for the management of the vineyard where the dictates of sustainable viticulture are followed.
In the winery's philosophy, choices oriented to the minimum intervention possible, with spontaneous fermentation on indigenous yeasts and no practices of filtration or clarification. Everything is done with almost maniacal respect for the raw material.
Only 0 left!