Offer valid from 24 to 31 May 2023EUR 52.00 EUR 59.00 (-12%)
Out of stock
The Champagne Blanc de Noirs 2016 by Rémi Leroy is the result of 100% Pinot Noir harvested in Meurville, a village in the Côte des Bar area. Vinification for 60% in stainless steel and the remaining 40% in oak barrels, aging period of over 48 months and Brut Nature dosage (0 g/l) for this wide and elegant Champagne Millésime.
Rémi Leroy, oenologist and agronomist, manages the family Domaine of about 9 hectares located in Meurville, in the Côte des Bar. Its clayey-calcareous soils, of "Kimméridgien" origin, are very similar to the Chablis area. In these conditions, where the vine must naturally suffer to ensure its growth, the viticulture practiced allows to obtain results of remarkable typicality. The vineyards, with an average age of 23 years, consist of 70% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay and the remaining 10% Meunier. The work in the vineyard during the year has only one simple objective: low yields in volume to harvest ripe grapes, healthy, concentrated in aromas and rich in minerals. At the time of harvesting, the grapes are pressed quickly and everything is done by gravity, so as to limit the oxidation of the musts and the use of sulphur dioxide. Fermentation takes place in small steel containers or oak barrels from Burgundy and all vinification is always done with natural methods. Thanks to the excellent maturity of the grapes, the dosages of Rémi Leroy are always very low and the Champagnes, after disgorging, rest for several months in the cellar before being released on the market.
For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.
GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.
Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.
Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT
You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.
Only 0 left!
Only 0 left!
Only 3 left!
Only 0 left!