Menu

Perseval-Farge

Champagne Brut
Cuvée Jean-Baptiste

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 82.00

Vat included

In Stock

The product has been added to your cart.
Cart
1
Disgorging
01/2020
Dosage
Brut
Cuvèe
Assemblage
Grapes
Chardonnay 53%, Pinot Noir 34%, Meunier 8%, Arbanne-Fromenteau-Petit Meslier 5%
Winery area
Montagne de Reims
Particularity
Limited Edition
Winery category
Vignerons
Alcohol
12,5% Vol.
Product Code
PFJBXXB0
Description

Champagne Perseval-Farge
Cuvée Jean-Baptiste

The Champagne Cuvée Jean-Baptiste by Perseval-Farge is the result of blending 53% Chardonnay, 34% Pinot Noir, 8% Meunier with 5% from the ancient indigenous varieties: Arbanne, Fromenteau and Petit Meslier. Moreover, the blending of this particular Cuvée derives for 58% from the harmonious 2012 vintage with the remaining 42% divided between the 2013-2011-2010 vintages.

The Cuvée Jean-Baptiste is a complete Champagne, complex, modern and powerful at the same time, while remaining a great classic. A long and measured process of ageing on its own yeasts gives this Cuvée a respectful expression of the wine and its natural identity. A masterpiece designed for great food and wine pairings

Winemaker

Champagne Perseval-Farge

Perseval-Farge was built in 1808 in Chamery, a Premier Cru village in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. Today, the 4 hectare Domaine is run by the fifth generation - Isabelle and Benoist Perseval - who continue to preserve the important identity and family heritage. Since 1990, 6 different lieux-dits have been used in the vineyard for integrated viticulture, certified "Haute Valeur Environnemental" for its commitment to the use of products and production processes that respect the environment. The vinification and aging of all or part of the wines takes place in wooden barrels with assemblages of at least 40% of "vin de réserve" and aging time on its yeasts of not less than 5 years for the "sans année" and beyond for all vintage. Exciting Champagnes, of a natural profile, elaborated with real energy and great freshness, Champagnes decidedly rich, vinous, healthy, balanced, exciting and fascinating!

Shipping and returns

For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.

GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.

Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.

Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT

You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.

MORE INFORMATIONS

Other manufacturer Champagne

Related Products