Bestseller Champagne: our best selling Champagne under 60 euros

It is well known that 2021 was a record year for Champagne both in terms of turnover and as a long-term form of alternative investment, and we have talked about it here (Champagne as investment: a rapidly growing trend).
2021 was confirmed as a year of strong growth also for online sales of Champagne, after the boom of 2020 favored by the repeated lockdowns. And for 2022, in a context of a return to "normality" with a Horeca sector that is back to its business at full capacity, the growth prospects are positive.

In this article we want to tell you about our 2021 and we do it by presenting the 10 best seller Champagnes under 60 euros on our Online Shop. Among the more than 200 producers and about 1900 different Champagnes on our site, here are our best sellers.foto_4-2.jpg

Bollinger Champagne Special Cuvée. This Champagne represents the purest expression of the Maison style. Bollinger's "savoir-faire" materializes in the ability to propose each year a Champagne that stands out for its constant style and quality: unique assemblages in body, balance, vinous and refinement. To maintain these characteristics over the time, about 5 - 10% of vins de réserve are added to the assembly, which completed the first fermentation in oak barrels, and were stored, by cru, grape variety and vintage, from 5 to 12 years in magnum capped with cork. One of the best seller Champagne ever.

Ruinart Champagne R de Ruinart. It's the Maison's classic Brut sans année that uses all 3 varieties, with Meunier being just a touch. This balanced and tactile Champagne is characterized by a lively, fine and persistent perlage. The floral and spicy notes are complemented by savory aromas of brioche and biscuit and add complexity to the wine. It is certainly a cuvée able to surprise the most refined palates.

Charles Heidsieck Champagne Brut Réserve. 60% of the same harvest and the remaining 40% vin de réserve. Equal assembly of the 3 main vines from 60 crus carefully selected by the Chef de Cave. Aging in bottle sur lies for at least 36 months. It strikes the intensity and variety of aromas with a fresh and surprisingly persistent finish.


Bruno Paillard Champagne Extra Brut Première Cuvée. Result of the 3 typical grape varieties of the region, it is the expression of Champagne and its production technique, which is inspired by assemblage. It is the Maison's best-known Champagne and therefore aims to be a top quality wine, capable of remaining true to itself, in exceptional vintages as well as in the most difficult ones. Complexity and balance are the fundamental characteristics of this Champagne, ideal for any occasion.

Pol Roger Champagne Brut Réserve. It is the definition of the style of the Maison, a blend of about 30 wines from at least 2 vintages, with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Meunier blended in equal parts. The Pinot Noir that gives body and character comes from the villages of the Montagne de Reims, the Chardonnay from Epernay and Côte des Blancs gives lightness and elegance, the Meunier comes from the Vallée de la Marne and gives youth and vigor.

And among the Vignerons, which were the best seller Champagnes?

Here is our top five of the best seller Champagnes under 60 euros.


Thierry Fournier Champagne Brut Réserve. It is the result of blending 80% Meunier with 10% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay. Vinification in steel of a single harvest with the addition of 40% of vin de réserve perpétuelle, aging on its yeasts for over 48 months. Champagne Thierry Fournier presents a nose with rich notes of yellow fruit, dried fruit, nuts and then citrus. The palate is rich, balanced, rounded on a nice acidity.

André Clouet Champagne Grand Réserve. 100% Pinot Noir harvested mainly from the Grand Cru vineyards of Bouzy, in the Montagne de Reims. Fermentation in barriques and manual remuage. Creamy, with an excellent finish and minerality on the palate. A refined Champagne and at the same time ideal for all those occasions as a delicious aperitif in company.

Tristan Hyest Champagne Bord de Marne. It is a cuvée composed by 40% Meunier, 30% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay, made by the Vigneron Artisan Tristan from the vineyards in Trélou-sur-Marne, in the Vallée de la Marne. To the base year, which constitutes about 50%, is added 50% of vins de réserve from previous years. Fresh and fruity Champagne, definitely interesting.

Bonnet-Ponson Champagne Cuvée Perpétuelle. It’s the result of the blending of 40% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 30% Meunier from a selection of 35 plots from the Chamery, Vrigny and Coulommes-la-Montagne terroirs, Premier Cru villages of the Montagne de Reims. From a single harvest with the addition of about 40% vin de réserve perpétuelle, vinification for 85% in steel and the remaining 15% in fût de chêne, aging on its yeasts for at least 4 years before dégorgement. Full-bodied and intense champagne. Hints of white fruit and citrus, candied notes and hints of hazelnut for this fresh and full-bodied Champagne with a pleasant balance.

Doyard Champagne Vendémiaire. 100% Chardonnay harvested in Premier Cru villages of the Côte des Blancs. The Cuvée is born from the assembly of the last 3 harvests, where it’s partially fermented and aged in oak barrels and then left to rest on its yeasts for at least 4 years. Champagne Blanc de Blancs delicate, elegant and of great intensity.

Discover here the selection of GLUGULP! Champagne