Le Brun de Neuville

Champagne Brut
Côte à Côte B*

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 69.00

Vat included

In Stock

The product has been added to your cart.
View Cart
Chardonnay 100%
Long maturation
Winery category
12% Vol.
Product Code

Champagne Le Brun de Neuville
Côte à Côte B*

The Champagne Côte a Côte B* by Le Brun de Neuville is a Blanc de Blancs made from 100% Chardonnay grapes harvested from old vineyards around the village of Bethon (Côte de Sézanne). Harvest base 2008, fermentation in stainless steel tanks with ageing on its lees for at least 12 years. 

This Blanc de Blancs expresses all the charm and elegance of this superb and magnificent vintage.


Champagne Le Brun de Neuville

Since its origin in 1963, Le Brun de Neuville brand has developed around the story of men and winegrowers families, driven by a common desire to reveal the Côte de Sézanne and the generous and sunny identity of its Chardonnay grapes. This adventure, which has lasted for more than 60 years, is still conducted in a "family" spirit under the leadership of Damien Champy, President of the Domaine since 2008, and Gilles Baltazart, Cellar Master since 1986. 

On the limestone hills of the Côte de Sézanne, where Chardonnay shapes the landscape, Le Brun de Neuville's committed viticulture enables it to develop an enlightened range, marked by its terroir and the high quality of those who contribute to it. The vineyards, most of which are over 40 years old, stretches over 12 villages in the Côte de Sézanne, 90% of which are planted with Chardonnay grapes and the remaining 10% with Pinot Noir

The Côte des Sézanne rests on a bed of chalk covered by a few centimetres of soil, composed of calcite granules. Its high porosity makes it a real reservoir of water, guaranteeing the plant a sufficient supply, even in the driest of summers. Le Brun de Neuville has specialised in Champagne Blanc de Blancs. Their Chardonnay are characterised by delicate aromas, floral notes, citrus fruits, and sometimes minerals; this "slow-moving" truth is the ideal variety for their long ageing periods. Pinot Noir, on the other hand, brings roundness, body and length to the palate of the remaining Cuvées.

Le Brun de Neuville encourages a sustainable approach to viticulture by adopting increasingly environmentally friendly practices and its Champagne are certified "Haute Valeur Environnementale".

Shipping and returns

For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.

GLUGULP! Guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for order placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.

Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. You’ll know that your parcel is secure and, with locations open during weekend and evening hours, you won’t have to rush.

Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT

You can request an exchange or return for any product – Gift Card excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.


Other manufacturer Champagne

Your experience matters!