Menu

Lallier

Champagne Rosé Brut
Grand Rosé

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 49.50

Vat included

in restocking
Email me when available

Disgorging
03/2018
Dosage
Brut
Cuvèe
Rosé
Grapes
Pinot Noir 65%, Chardonnay 35%
Winery area
A.O.C. Champagne
Cru
Grand Cru
Winery category
Maisons
Alcohol
12,5% Vol.
Product Code
LLRSXXB0
Description

Lallier
Grand Rosé

The Champagne Grand Rosé by Lallier is the result of the blending of 35% Chardonnay and 65% Pinot Noir from grapes harvested in the Grand Cru villages of Cramant, Oger, Aÿ and Verzenay. About 90% of the grapes come from a single harvest with the assembly of the remaining 10% from vin de resérve. Dosage of 8 g/l for this fine and fresh Champagne Rosé.

Winemaker

Lallier

Maison Lallier was founded in Aÿ in 1906 thanks to the intuition of René Lallier. Already in 1936, Aÿ was one of the seventeen villages classified as "Grand Cru" in Champagne, a clear indication of the quality of the grapes growing on these famous hills. In 1996, René-James Lallier, the grandson of the founder, took the Maison in a new direction by carrying out important works of modernization of production facilities as well as renewing the cellars.

René-James, in his search for absolute quality, was helped by Francis Tribaut, who at the time worked as a consultant for some of the most prestigious names in the Champagne region. In 2004, as a result of their strong relationship of trust, when René-James Lallier decided to sell the Maison, he asked Francis Tribault if he was interested in buying it: he accepted, strongly convinced of the potential of the Maison. The years that followed showed the right direction and confirmed the reputation of excellence that Lallier Champagnes enjoy, year after year.

Shipping and returns

For orders over EUR 300.00, FREE shipping costs throughout EUROPE. For lover order amount, shipping costs amount to EUR 20.00.

GLUGULP! guarantees delivery within 2/3 working days for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 2pm.

Your order will be processed by our logistics service in a secure manner and delivered to the address indicated in the order form. Our logistics partners - UPS - deliver during office hours from Monday to Friday. The courier isn’t always able to guarantee delivery at arranged times; if you are almost always absent at your address, you can easily choose a UPS Access Point that is more convenient for you. In this way, you will know that your parcels are safe and that you can pick them up at your convenience. Our partners UPS are at your service with over 2,000 Points located throughout the country. Check the following links to find out the nearest point: UPS ACCESS POINT (https://www.ups.com/gb/en/services/e-commerce/access-point-shipping.page)

You can request an exchange or return for any product - Gift Cards excluded – within and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.


MORE INFORMATIONS

Other manufacturer Champagne

Lallier

Champagne Brut
R.014

EUR 40.00 in restocking

How many?

1

Lallier

Champagne Brut
R.014

Bottle 0,75 L

EUR 40.00
The product has been added to your cart.
Cart